- Radio New Zealand — Saturday Mornings with Kim Hill
- #500words — 'What would Emma do?'
- Tusk Culture — 'On the level'
- The Asia-Pacific Century
Here's a cross section of what I've been working on lately:
- Old Asian, New Asian, my book with BWB Texts, was released in July. It examines the persistence of anti-Asian sentiment in New Zealand by threading together history and contemporary events. If you're interested, you can listen to this interview with Kim Hill on Radio New Zealand or read this excerpt on The Spinoff.
- My MA thesis looked at food startups like Blue Apron and Soylent, to consider how they're reworking patches of our social fabric.
- And the second iteration of The Asia-Pacific Century, the curatorial project I've been collaborating on with Ioana Gordon-Smith, just closed at Te Uru Waitakere Contemporary Gallery in Auckland. Here's a sweet little review.